Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Submissions for this week's meeting (11/5/2009)

Hey all, we have three submissions for this week, two poems from Jennifer and a rough start to a short story by Rachel. Rachel said she cannot attend the meeting due to a chemistry test (AHHH!) but please still write comments. You can either email them to her, or give them to me and I will give them to her at the next meeting. There are no special themes this week, other than being awesome, which you all are every meeting! But if anyone wants to talk about a specific anything at a meeting, just shoot me an email, and you can have a go at lecturing on a topic. I am going to bring in a couple poems this time around and we can talk about them. I hope Halloween was amazing. Yeah. YEAH!







-




No comments:

Post a Comment